Keeping You Well Informed.
Keeping You Well Informed.
On our site we collect the following:
• Email address
• Mailing address
• Phone number
• Credit card information
Information is collected from you when you:
• Register on our site
• Place an order
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
• To personalize user’s experience
• To administer contests, promotions, surveys or other site features
• To process transactions
• To send periodic emails
How do we protect visitor information?
• We use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
• We use an SSL certificate
We implement security measures when a user:
• Places an order
• Enters, submits or accesses their information
We use a payment gateway provider.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart
• Keep track of advertisements
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
• We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
• All website features will be disabled. Customers can choose to purchase products over the telephone or by contacting customer service
Third Party Disclosure
• We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information.
Third party links
• Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
• We have not enable Google Adwords on our site.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
• Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
• We honour them and do not track, plant cookies or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place
Does our site allow third party behavioural tracking?
• We allow
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
• We will notify our users via email within 7 business days
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address:
• To send information, respond to inquiries and/or other requests or questions
• To process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• To market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• We will NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
• We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• We will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• We will give an ‘opt-out’ or ‘unsubscribe’ option
• We will honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails you can:
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email
505 4th Ave A West
Owen Sound, ON
toll free: 877.988.7225